3.16.2010

If Anything...

Well I keep trying to post here as much as I can but life gets in the way of the internet sometimes. I guess I should be thankful that it's not the other way around haha.

I've been working a quite a few film projects lately. Neither of them are my own but I have been working on some scripts and the like which I'll talk more about at E[s]E.

The first picture is for school and we've been working off and on over the last few months. We have production meetings once a week and meet a few times in between. The other project is a more recent one. It's called The Push and it's written and directed by the same woman who wrote and directed a short film called "Assimilation" which I believe won 'Best Short Film' at the Santa Fe Film Festival. This is more or less her follow up to that I guess. Anyway, I'm having a lot of fun working on set. The crew is amazing. I've met a lot of really awesome people. I started working on set as a PA but have since been more or less promoted to First AC or Assistant Camera. Which on this crew means I'm just taking notes on what takes were good, what was wrong in the shot (if anything) what the actors did that was different from the other takes and other things like that. It's been a blast and I hope to keep working on more pictures (hopefully paying gigs soon haha).

That's all I've got for now, but I'll leave you with this: The most amazing picture ever created.



Yes, that is Batman fighting a Shark with a Lightsaber...

No comments:

The Lowdown

My photo
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
"So I've made peace with the fallen leaves, I see their same fate in my own body. I won't be frightened when I'm awoken from this dream and return to that which gave birth to me"

The Following

The Back Log